Thursday, March 12, 2009

T1W4

I was at the mall one day, to me, It was a haven to go to. I was exploring the place, minding my my own business when All of a sudden, i could smell smoke being emited from somewhere. As i rounded a corner, a spotted a teenager puffing away on his cigarette. i shrugged with disgust. he should know that by doing this, he is actually jeopardizing his on health and others. Just then, a woman walked up to him.She importuned the teenager to stop smoking. At first, the teen disregarded the woman, however, more people walked up to stop him. feeling embarrased, the teen decided to stop tossing his cigarette stub into the dust bin, he walked off. i then decided to curtail my trip to the mall, i had no more mood to walk around after seeing that incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment